This is a psychedelic time lapsed video of UV blacklight ink and a watercolor painting with fountain pen drawing over it.
I painted the watercolor first then added the pen ink long after the painting had dried.
This is abstract or psychedelic style art.
- Reeves Watercolor Tubes link
- Bee paper link
- Water brushes link
- Kaweco Sport link
- Platinum Carbon Ink link
- I think I was thinking about strange worms under the ocean.
- I wanted to see how much I could get the ink to glow.
- I wanted to see how wet on wet technique worked with my glow ink.
- I just wanted to make some glow art!
- I really like painting, then drawing over it with my fountain pen.
- With my new fancy platinum carbon ink I can now paint after I draw – which I’m even MORE excited about.
The glowing squiggles,
Speak to my soul so deeply.
Who knows what is up?
- Length: 2 minutes 49 seconds
- Date and Time Posted: Thursday February 14th, 2019 at 1:00 PM
- Location Recorded: Burlington, Vermont USA. Bekkerz Apartment.
- Date Recorded: January to February 2019 – Double check this!
- Recorded by: Bekkerz – https://bekkerz.com/story
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/bekkerzart
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/bekkerzart
- Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/bekkerzart
- Contact: https://bekkerz.com/message/
- Title: Psychedelic Art Watercolor Painting [SPEEDPAINT]
- Blog Post URL:https://bekkerz.com/psychedelic-art-watercolor-painting/
Thanks for reading!
What do you think this piece looks like?
Leave me a comment on the video to reply!