This is my first ultraviolet dye plus watercolor tube experiment! I doodled with a fountain pen over the gradient when I was finished.
Description (in so many words)
- Watercolor painting
- Watercolor ultraviolet painting
- Glowing watercolors
- Glowing watercolor gradient
- I’m playing the ukulele in the background if you are wondering.
- Cool glowing effects when using blacklight dye and watercolors
- Fountain pen drawing
- Watercolor background
- Strange man with big fabulous hat
- Strange shape that I think looks like a gopher
- What do you think it looks like?
- Stripes, lines, patterns galore in my gopher mountain cliff
- Blacklight artist
- Black light art
- Blacklight art
- Glowing art
- Trippy art
- Psychedelic art
- Watercolor with Glowing UV Inks
- UV glowing Ink
- black ink
- Watercolor / watercolour tubes
- Uv ink / ultraviolet dye
- Fountain pen
- Watercolor paper link
- Watercolor tubes link
- Invisible UV dye link
- Black bulletproof ink link
- Fountain pen large nib link
- Blacklight / black light link
- I wanted to see how UV dye played with watercolors.
- I like drawing over watercolours.
- I wanted to use my fountain pen.
- I just started drawing and this is what happened.
- Check out my full length, real time video of this piece.
- Here is the link to it: https://youtu.be/EJtQWhpcbuw
- I actually starting drawing a mountain cliff to start out with.
- Then the cliff became a gopher.
- Then the gopher got a friend.
- His friend had a fabulous hat.
- His friend also had a really super cool mustache.
- I like drawing with fountain pens ^_^
- Aquamarine dream.
- This man has a strange large hat.
- Fancy gopher waits.
- Length: 3 minutes 43 seconds
- Date and Time Posted: Thursday January 17th, 2019 at 1:00 PM
- Location Recorded: Burlington, Vermont USA. Bekkerz Apartment.
- Date Recorded: Sunday January 6th, 2019
- Recorded by: Bekkerz – https://bekkerz.com/story
Hiya, I’m Bekkerz.
Thanks for clicking on my video!
You didn’t have to, but you did so thank you for doing that for me.
Welcome to my video.
We are making this speedpaint.
Watercolor blacklight ultraviolet amazing UV speedpainting.
This was kind of an experiment.
One of my first ones…
I think this is my first official experiment of a finished piece using watercolor and uv ink to dilute it.
So it was an experiment and I think it came out cool.
I wish I had stopped a little earlier with blending.
I have a problem with over blending.
I do the same thing with my makeup.
I over blend things and then you can’t see them and there not as pretty anymore.
But, I am learning.
So I pretty much just used some invisible UV ink, I used some watercolor tubes, I used I think three paint brushes.
I blended it out.
I got a cool effect, and you will see shortly it glows under UV blacklights.
Once it dried I like to draw on it with fountain pens.
I just decided to do a little doodle type drawing onto this pretty ultraviolet watercolor background.
It’s a pretty gradient.
I think it’s a pretty gradient.
I don’t know, what do you think?
Do you like the gradient?
Do you think I over blended it?
Could I have I have blended it more??
I don’t know!
This little dude is cool.
I think it looks like a gopher.
I might be crazy, but I think it looks like some sort of rodent.
Some sort of creature.
So technically, the ink I used was UV dye, ultraviolet dye.
It wasn’t ink.
And I just used the electric blue color which is a nice clear non-noticeable color.
It did make the whole piece kinda blue though under ultraviolet.
I might have used too much of it.
Like I said, this is my first piece trying this whole watercolor ultraviolet idea that I came up with a little while ago.
I think it’s awesome.
The first test piece I did I came out with a much cooler effect I think.
I will do that more in the future.
Where there is a lot more contrast and glowing effect only in the lighter parts of the piece.
But this piece is just a gradient.
I’m just kind of messing around, messing around…with watercolors still.
I’m watching youtube videos.
They are amazing.
These people can make the coolest art in the world.
And I strive to be one of these people.
Which is funny (haha).
Haha, alright thanks for watching my video.
Please click subscribe.
Let me know what you think of my UV art in the comments.
See you around….if you click subscribe.
If not, I’ll never see you again.